Bad Theology

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Crystal Makes Me Sad

One day, Crystal made me sad.

I don't remember what she said or did. Maybe I didn't know then either.

All I knew was I wanted to cry.

Daddy always said never show any weakness. He always said real men were tough and strong. I knew Daddy would not want me to cry.

I decided to go visit my shrine to Santa.

I went in and turned the bubble lights on, but left the regular lights off. I turned Santa on. He nodded and waved at me, like always. He smiled, like always.

I lay down on the prayer mat. Somehow, I didn't feel any better.

No one was around, it was just me and Santa. I started crying. "Ok if I cry just a little," I thought, "and if no one knows but Santa." After a while, I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I felt a lot better.

I knew I could always count on Santa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home